Thursday, July 16, 2009

David's housewarming

HouseWarming at David's


Ahhh.. after a loong time, we finally managed to get together. Met up with the 19yr olds at CCk, where David's new house resides.

And I just realised I forgot to bring my steamboat back T.T

So anyway, it was enjoyable because... I Needn't preapre the food or clean up MUAHAHHHAA!!! Yes it really is tiring catering to 18 people plus many boys that eats like elephants T.T





HAHAHHA!! Just smacked Jason on the chest. Sucker!





Hmph. After all those Fatty jokes he throws at me, its time for PWNAGE!! CHAN SHI KUN.

But it was all just an act =(. SAD, what I would give to really beat him up like that.

CSK decided to karate chop the watermeleon, and he split it in half SUCESSFULLY! HAHAH!!

FIGHTING FOR SCREEN TIME HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!

0 comments: