Wednesday, July 15, 2009

sucker

No title.

Sometimes I wonder how can someone be kind without being taken advantage of. So many things have happened and it made me think of many things.

When you do good stuff, it's suppose to make you feel happy right. But aren't there times that when you do good stuff, you feel sickened by the people you do it for.

And then there are the ones who could be your friend, but in the end turn their backs on you, they spread lies and rumours. You just want to let the world know what they are doing, but you can't because isn't that just ruining a person?

That incident has really caused me alot of grieve because I'm unable to find answers to the actions. It makes me doubt everything I believe of myself.

I don't want to continue finding the answers for his actions. So if I want to continue forward happy again, I'll put this incident at the back of my head and pretend that no such incident occurred.

I'll be happpier living in denial.

0 comments: