Thursday, March 18, 2010

Angel Wine's gig

PRESENTING.. A PERFORMANCE FROM ANGEL WINE!!!

Which is of course, we proudly introduce, our friend Peter! Who plays bass for Angel Wine. It was a great night out, with great music, and cliche as this might sound, great friends to enjoy it with!

It felt refreshing after not seeing them for many many days! So we had pretty much alot of talk about and company to enjoy.The gig was held in the art house, which was new to me!

Heh, not to be bias or what, but some of the bands were literally singing... well... original lyrics which I just could not phantom, because they chose to blast the amplifier above vocal.

A.W's songs were refreshing after a bunch of mixed up blasting, and yes I guess I'm bias because I support A.W's music LOL!

The picture up there does no justice to the band, because there's another guitarist on the other side with the vocalist, but I couldn't get a good shot due to poor lighting =(

BUT BUT I got to see RACHEEEEEEEEELL!! *grabs rachel, twirls her around in a field of daisy sunflowers and drops her off the cliff*





THE END.

0 comments: