Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ice creamery

I LOOOOVE YOU ICE CREAM

I'll eat you in the morning, afternoon, night and midnight! woo HOO!

Look at their HAPPY faces! hahahha!! And yes, we went for dinner and ice cream right before I left for Australia. Feels like some tradition for me, like before I left for Cambodia we had ice cream too LOL!

Anyway I didn't take any pictures while we ate dinner, my EXCUSE is that the food was so awesome I didn't realise it to till the end ARGH! Btw it's at Buger shack, coronation, near Adam's road food market.


A spongebob doodle I found on the table of Foodcourt 5 when I met the kids for basketball in the morning.

*PROUD MOMENT* DO YOU KNOW THAT I WATCHED Kdrama FROM 10PM till 7AM???

I know, I told everyone I literally met in that week. Plus I went to play Bball after that you know YOU KNOW?! HAhahA! I am AWESOME.

But I had to rest for a few days because of a headache.

Cya around guys!

0 comments: