Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New changes

ARE YOOOU MAD???

Okok, I can explain alright! I would love to just customize my own blog skin, but it is just too time consuming. So I decided to just get one. My idea was to have a blog skin that is deep... mature... and plain.

But I came across THIS skin, and I saw this bee. This bee is so spastic I just said to myself "HECK IT YANLIN! JUST USE THIS DAMN SKIN!!!". Ok I admit the bee is a little distracting, butbut but but but!!!

The bee's name is Waffles, the dog's name is Blackie and the snail is just gross so, his name will be Gross. I know, people say I'm very creative in making up names.

The entry space is so damn small, but for the sake of the bee, I'll accept it. Alright I'm going to sleep, and I have to stop sleeping so early morning/late. Gonna get sick again.

PS: NO RACHEL YOU CANNOT SLAP MY BEE =(

0 comments: