Monday, May 3, 2010

randomness

I realised that when I get excited talking to someone, like whom I never seen in a long time, I tend to talk really fast, really spastic, and I do jump talk.

jump talk? Yea, its a name I give to my insane random-ness. But I try to keep it at a minimum because people find it tiring to talk to me when I do that LOL!

A typical Yan Lin jump talk goes like this -

Me:"WAHHH!! Its been super loooong time laa!! LOL"

Fren:"YESSS!!! We must go out to eat ice cream one day"

Me:"YES! Like the one in holland V, when is your free day?"

Fren: "hmmm... *going through schedule in her head*

Me:And I heard there's like this guy in your class right! etc etc!

Fren: YESS! I know, X guy etc etc

Me: Btw the cakes in polar are awesome.

*ponder*

Okay this is a failed version of my jump-talk. But if you do speak to me one day and get all confused and bunched up with my jump talk, heh, pardon me.

It must mean I really looked forward to talking to you! LOL



Just the other day I met Andrew Yeo to finally pass him the Nougats, and collect my chocolates that he bought from switzerland.

Which I feel guilty about, because my policy is NOT TO TRUST ANDREW YEO TO DO NICE STUFF FOR YOU.

So I thought he wouldn't actually get me anything during his trip in Europe, but he did! And I got him a miserable piece of Nougat LOL!

Which melted and almost decayed, because we couldn't find a day to meet up. He doesn't wanna meet me at my place, and I don't wanna meet HIM at HIS place, so yea.

Plus we are both lazy and stubborn people.

*skeptical* Maybe he got this waffle from MUSTAFA or something LOLOL! but it looks real and it taste awesome.

Therefore, I shall say this, 'THANKS ANDREW!!!!! AND I WILL GET YOU SOMETHING MORE AWESOME THE NEXT TIME I TRAVEL OK?"

and thus I will go back to insulting him on facebook LOL.

The packaging is awesome too! Nice golden squares! AH... Chocolates make me sooo happy hahha.

I only have 12 pieces, so I'm gonna ration it till he goes over to Europe again, BWAHAHAHAH!!!


CAN YOU SEE THE THICK WAD OF CHOCOLATE BETWEEN THE WAFFLE?! It taste exactly like Ferrero Rocher.

I have 9 left. Oh no. giving 2 away. 7 left. SIGH!


Aside from the awesome chocolate waffles, the sad part of the day was when my M.A.C blusher fell apart! NUUUUUU!!!

It dropped, and it was like slow motion when I tried to catch it

"No...o..o....o...oooo.o.o...o.ooo..." Drops and splats. And everything fell apart.

Farewell my blusher, for you chose to commit suicide on this day. I will always remember you and as for now I have to use another one. SIGH



Mum came home with delectable cakes today, and not just any cakes, they are CUPCAKES! They are from this bakery in Kular Lumpur, malaysia.

Totally agree man, and the packaging was so nice!




Ewww... should have eaten this first. Veggies....


The cupcake wasn't just Oh-so-boring kinda cupcake, it had CHOCOLATE OOZING FROM IT WITH EVERY BITE. Literally chocolate coming out from it, melted chocolate!!!!

I tried to take a picture but I guess you can't really see it. Took my 30 secs to finish this. It was so awesome, and I took another one immediately.

AHHHHH I love cupcakes!

0 comments: