Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back after 1000 years!

Yes surpsingly it feels like 1000 years since I touched this blog. Hmm.. not much has happened... NOT!! So much stuff has happened over a span of maybe 4 - 6 months? I had the worse sem ever, and worse I do not mean class politics. I mean work.

Why would I call it the worse sem? Because tiring, I don't mind, but the feeling that the work is not good enough is bad. So you are tired, and burnout and thus the work is not good. So in the end you are tired and everything but there is no satifaction! SIGH!

BUT! I shall review my wrong doings and move on to next sem! that is why this holiday I am freeeee!! Yes, I decided not to participate in any more events for now, because I do need some rest to get back my momentum. This holiday is going to be pretty busy, because of all the things I've put off during school days/

Mundane things but still, stuff that needs to be done! Firstly, I have to fix my laptop! And clean out the fish tank, plus clean the room, sort out the bank statements, my files, and my work. ARGHH!!! All this errands. Got to complete it the week I come back from bangkok!

Yeaaaaa! I am going back again! It isn't as dangerous as everyone says, but still there are precautions to take. Got to get new clothes and all.

And lastly, 1B02. What a bad sem we went through. But hopefully no one is angry with one another. Makes year 1 look so carefree and nice, but there are tough times ahead so no matter how strained a friendship is, I do hope it stretches and bounces back again! Well I have packing to do!

Cya!

0 comments: