Thursday, July 29, 2010

THERE'S CELEBRATION IN THE AIR!!!

2A04 PEEPS HAVE FINALLY COME OUT OF THEIR SHELL!!!

Whaaaadaayaaa talking about LYL!?? okokok *excited*. You see, during year 2 semster 1, we merge with a new class and it was super awkward and everything. Then I tried to talk to them and I get one word syllabus answers and stuff, plus I thought one girl was gonna be horrible. and No one really returns your greetings.

So after halfway towards the semester I thought nothing could be done and we would just be like that for the rest of our Poly life but... NOOOO!!! It ain't going to happen!

Cause 2A04 is starting to change! I realise that the scary girl turned out of be like extremely nice and for the others who gave me one word syallabus are starting to chat ALOT, and not among their clique of friends but everyone!!!

*Proud class rep* Plus when I mass message the class, I'm getting more replies back LOL! Like TC, thanks and stuff which makes you really warm and fuzzy inside. Looks like we have a long way to go, but this is starting out to be a great great experience.


MUUHHHHH.... WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!! If you wanna see pictures you got to wait, because my next post will have them. But right now I'm not feeling well, story will be coming out later!

Goodnight!

0 comments: