Sunday, July 18, 2010

LYL's BACK!

VROOOOM VRROOOOMM!!!!

Okay I've no idea why I put such a title. Maybe I'm feeling so full of energy after a loooong while! And it has to be due to the two events coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, life has been pretty much less than normal kinda normal lately.

My normal life is still fine, no stress, loads of crazy things. And the less than normal normal is just pure mundane. Go school, rush for assignments... facebook, sleep. But I feel things are picking up slowly!!

The last few months have been hectic because I had to be around a few locations to film stuff, and although it was fun meeting people and all and bonding with my filming crew.... my holidays were practically burned.

POWERUP! = STUDY = HOLIDAY! = POWERUP! = STUDY

This is how I run. But it was more like POWERUP! = POWERUP! = POWERUP! =POweerrrrr....up..... *collaspe*

Nothing interest me anymore, I'm just going through my motion. BUT!! NO! I've found something to live for again! Which I will tell you right after this!

YUP! Pictures credited to my senior Kaidi, and appreciate it okay! I took time to choose nice pictures so that I won't blind your eyes with my insanely big thighs. *scrutinized picture carefully* This is bad, I was stuffing down like curry rice everyday and haven't had time to swim.


That day I was helping out BH and her team do some commerical for *beams* COKE LITE!

Idiot #1 : Ewww... coke lite, taste weird... ugh... blurp....booopb

Yea yea, of course it taste weird, why call it coke lite if you want it to taste like COKE RIGHT? RRIIIGHHHHT?? *smacks your head* Sigh.... but the picture below is so depressing I don't even wanna drink coke lite anymore.

"Oh but YanLin its alright.. Its only 5 guys!" =)))))))))))

NO ITS NOT ALRIGHT, because BECAUSE, there's like 2 more behind, and two more infront, so thats like 9 GUYS. 9

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 NINE NINE NINE. I felt like the guys were doing some weights training or something. Building muscles by lifting a C.O.W =(

Anyway, I was cared for really well, with that BH being on standby right by my side, Kulbir being professional so time wasn't wasted, Xiang He being an effecient ass, and Jeremy fussing over every detail. LOL!

SO THE TWO EVENTS COMING UP IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAWNING & CAPTAINS BALL GAME!!!

I'm excited for the first one because its overnight, outdoors with the whole clique! Except poor prawns would risk their life for the sake of our bonding, but thus I shall make sure they are treated as humanely as possible. And the phase of our pubbing and going western eateries are OVER! *everyone breathes a sigh of relief*

We seem to be going into the Kampong phase now, I'm not surprise if they suggest camping in Ubin, but you can count me out for that one.

Besides this Prawn Bonding, is the second one that is getting me reaaaally hyped up! CAPTAINS BALL GAME!! Though I still don't know what the details are, I hope I can play some ball. Why Captains ball? Because you dun run as much as basketball, no dribbling of the ball, which I'm horrible at, and It brings back so much memories. *sniffs*

I'll be teaming up with people I dun know, which is bad, because I'm bad at remembering names, but oh well new team new people to learn about then. Well gtg, a few more weeks and I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *flys away*

Goodnight.

0 comments: