Saturday, July 24, 2010

How are you feeling today?

I FEEEL LIKE BITING YOUR HEAD OFF!!! RAWR!

I would love to tell my mom that I had spent my time drawing and finishing my assignments, but NOOOO!!! I was busy playing my Game BLAZBLUE PORTABLE!! *Runs around house like a big jumbo jet*. I got sucked in into the storyline okay? EVEN IF YOU AREN'T A GAMER I KNOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY PAIN! SO HEAR ME OUT

*crying* Wuu huu huuu T.T Do you know.... that I worked so hard training and learning combos and I've always overcome all the enemies that they threw to me. And everytime I defeated an enemy, the plot unfolds! And I'm at the ending, THE ENDING! BUT I CANNOT DEFEAT THE ENEMY THAT MEANS I CANNOT CONTINUE ON TO MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes yes handsome guy, but also very evil called JIN. Apparently he was possess to chop off his brothers arm when he was only a few eyars old *ewww* but I like his blond hair =) His brother is below.....
This is Jin's brother. Why the white hair? Because he was dying and was saved by a vampire so he's like super powerful and stuff and can regenerate health. BUT I CAN'T DO THE COMBO THAT ALLOWS HIM TO REGENERATE HEALTH!!! WHYYY RAGNA!!! WHYYYY!!!! Why won't you just regenerate and let LYL continue on with the story. T.T Wuuu huuu huuu..... btw his name is Ragna.
Seeing this fella makes my blood boil, my heart sink and my fingers ache. THIS ASSHOOOLLEEE gave me so much trouble while playing the earlier parts of the game T.T Wuu huuu huuu. It was hard getting weak characters to fight him. This guy made me stay u till 3Am with my eyes popping out and my drool coming out from my mouth just trying to fight him T.T AND IT IS BECAUSE OF THIS GUY THAT MY RAGNA CANNOT DEFEAT AND HENCE CONTINUE THE VERY INTRIGUING PLOT! T.T

It is like at the ending of a novel the author died. SIGH. And right now I have lost my will to eat. I wish my brother was here, so that I can count on him to do the combos and stuff *depress*. There are still many more characters, and I wish I could introduce you to my favourite one, buuuut! No it would just bore you.


This is taken from yesterday when I felt so proud of myself for defeating one hard opponent so I went to do my work at a library below my house. It's really old and smells of old books. There was this ACS boy and St.Margrets girl studying there. I think I freaked them out when I started talking to myself while playing BlazeBlue. And no Douche, I'm considerate enough not to disturb them okay. My noise is MINIMAL. MINIMAAAAL!

And why the fugly pose? Because I was trying to draw a 3/4 view of a person, so I used my face. Ended up drawing a round face when my char was suppose to be handsome sharp face guy. *Depress* gotta lose some muscles.


Okay smelly I apologise for calling a douche. This is the event that happened TODAY! When I've finally tore myself away from BlazeBlue. Wesley my lecturer trying to be funny by taking a flash photo of us infront of the light reflecting curtain in the visual effects room.

Oh but LYL... what are you doing in school on a Saturday..?

I WAS IN SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY MADE PARENTS VISIT ON A SATURDAY T.T SIGH, and I was hoping to play blaz- I mean do finish some assignments this weekend. =(

My poor Ambassador group, reduced to such numbers because most cannot make it for today. But oh well, open house is the day where we will all come together again! Plus this was during lunch time, and they looked so happy!

My really awesome looking lunch, except for the green sludge at the side. But the food was really salty. Really... really salty.

This is Charlene's boyfriend doing some stunt for us n the visual effects room. Watching this made me sad, because I wanted to go diving or at least a beach holiday but I remembered that I have my pile of assignments and filming to do thanks to me playing Blazeblue all weekend.

My partner *which suppose to be Cali, but they seperated us because they were afraid I would eat her* WanRu. She's trying to be super woman. Thin people should really be stunt people, and people like me should just lie on the matress at the side to "overlook" the stunts.


Ahhh... I feeel much better after letting out all the blazeblue faustration. I still in a sad mood I don't think I can go back to play. I've played the stage like 3hours straight and still no progress. I had at one time, almost managed to kill the baddie, but kinda tripped and go killed again. I'm planning to go find Chris, Chad, Bobby or SOMEBODY to help me!!! SIGGGGGGHHHH

Ps: Do you realize my English is getting worse?!


Goodnight.

0 comments: