Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So sweet and....

STICKY!

I thought I could do a quick update on whats going on, but I spent the last half an hour messing up the mess to find my SD card reader. And as I can't find it from its usual resting place, my first suspect is. THE BROTHER.

Yes, THE BROTHER. Because a day before he left, he asked me if he could take my card reader since the last one he took spoiled. And being the nicest sister in the world, I told him

"NO".

What?! I needed the card reader, since product friendly Sony Camera SD Cards cannot be slotted into the SD slots on laptops. And I bet all my candies he took it! and if I asked him he would reply :"But I asked you already!" And I would say :"I said No!" and then he would
reply:" Hehe..."

Nvm... I'll just let him go on this one since he's 7hours by flight away from here, across the ocean and near the ozone. Hope his college's dog bites his butt one day. Until then...... STICKY!


2 Guys (or more) from my school had set up a STICKY sweet shop on Campus! *floats away in untter bliss*. I think it is for some assignment... but man I hope they'll be there for a little while longer. I shall support them!!!! *counts money in wallet* I've spend loads on sweets and I feel really bad for my liver, stomach, pancreas, intestines, bowels, wallet and whatever that is breaking down in my body.

So After this batch, I would abstain from sweet stuff for a week *bet you're thinking yahyahyahyahyahyah saaay onli* =(

Aside from sticky, I bought NERDS Too! And fruitips, skittles, All Naturals, Kit Kat, Kinder Beuno. ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Laid it on my animation tutorial. Says alot about NERDS. I just realized that NERDS are from WONKA, you know, Charlie and the chocolate factory? YUP! Wonka Factory. So if there's a Wonka Factory, there has to be a real Willy Wonka right? RIGHT?!!

I asked my classmates if there was, and most told me Yes. But then again, Janielson also told me Uranus was a country. But makes you wonder.... wow.. Willy Wonka is real.

I have alot of Assignments that is due, so I did what any sane person would do, and that is to.... not do anything at all. Just for today, I wanna take a rest. JUST ONE DAY. Although I know I'm going to regret it, but seriously, mood is down to 0%. SIGH.

PS: Captains ball match got canceled because too many people joined and we were put on waiting list. DARRRRNNN!! Is my month gonna get any worse?

Goodnight Uranus.

0 comments: