Sunday, July 25, 2010

So how are you feeling today?

INSANELY HAPPY!!!!!!! YUPYUPYUP!!!

Why???? WHY???? BECAUSE RAGNA MANAGED TO BEAT THE EVIL BADDIE/Asshole!! Translation is, I've managed to defeat the enemy and continue on to the story of Blazblue!

*Huh.. what are you talking about?* Argh just go read the post below this one and you will know what I'm talking about. Ahhh... the feeling of a achievement. And how did I do it?!

In the Toilet while I was having my big tribal council meeting.

So during the meeting I decided to play one round, not hoping for any victory and feeling slightly depress. I swear I was in such aniticipation during the fight it was hard doing big business at the same time. I decided that instead of a head on attack, I will defend, and attack him when he came close. and guess what, I WON. I WONNNN!!!!!!! *jumps around in glee*. Do not worry, for I assure you my PSP had been sterillized with Detol wipes.

Anyway Imperial Treasure *which is a big chinese restaurant chain* opened their new outlet at Paragon! Which speciallizes in Peking duck. The one where they slice the roasted skin on the duck and wrap it up in some flour roll, awesome.

So Grandpa, mum and me trudged our way there and waited more than half an hour to get a table. During the waiting time, you usually doubt weather it is worth it or not. Plus crystal Jade is like opposite from them....tempting....

When we went in we were greeted by the sight of YOUR LEG BWAHAHAHHAAH!!..... jk, dun get gross out. Its just a deer's leg, A DEER'S LEG. If you squint and appreciate my lovely camera skills, you can make out the hoof jutting out. Imagined getting kick by it...... eating in..... =) But still, its abit weird having the deer's leg presented to you like that.

AND NO I DID NOT ORDER IT OKAY. So dun start "YanLin your next life you shall be born a deer and you will know how it feels.....!!!!"

Their Chee Chiong Fan. Serious, if you ever go there with your family/grandpa, eat this.

tadaaa! They even have a ducks head at the plate there. I feel so bad looking at it....

Unlike their other branches where they just give you the skin and you can choose to bring the meat home, they give you a small portion of the meat and packed the rest for you. Duck heaven, which also means excersise hell for me later. UGHHHHH!!!!

Winter meleon ewww soup. Soup was nice, winter meleon is nice only to people who eats vegetables.



Gosh it has been a long time since I blogged about food, since I blogged actually. And now I've to get back to my drawing. I can tell that tonight is the night where I would stay up to see the sunrise in the morning. SIGGGHHHH. Well good luck to your assignments, projects and stuff! Eat some ice cream if you're feeling unhappy!!!

Goodnight.

0 comments: