Monday, July 19, 2010

Goodbye for Now Brother!

WHATS UP THEN?

My Fudge (Fujitsu Laptop) has finally died on me, on the day before I was to hand up my assignments. But thank god it gave me some warning, like wheezing and spluttering before it decide to take a long vacation. Files are all backed up, except for that one assignment I had to hand up the next day FML.

Problem : On starting, it makes this BEEEEEEEEPPPPP sound, like someone just died. And the screen doesn't start up to windows, its just left hanging like that. So after doing some reading up, I decided to try this out.

SOLUTION: Take fudge, and wrap it the keyboards up with clothings/blankets and switch it on, leave the monitor up. Doing this makes sure the heat doesn't escape and sorts of give your fudge some Suana Treatment. Let it simmer for about 40mins, and yes I used my winter scarve, towel and thick blanket on it. It looks so happy.

So, we'll see what happens after 40mins! MEANWHILE..................


AT THE AIRPORT!


As you know my bro was back during his winter holidays, and he stayed for about 2 weeks plus. But now he's going back, and its a new term for him. So we saw him off at the airport.

I really really wanna get out of Singapore. This is terminal 3, so the flights are international, and man... what I would give to just get on the plane and fly everywhere! ANYWHERE! Except to vietnam, and maybe China? My feelings to leave SG was so strong I told my grandpa I felt like just buying a ticket and go off.

Which he took for real, because he asked me if I had school, and I said yea, and he said then how am I going to go off? Then I told him I'm so tired I don't mind skipping school, and of course I got scolded LOL. But I could tell he wanted to get out of here as well.


I took this picture at Crowne Plaza Hotel, and I thought it was a swimming pool, but they did some mirror magic there. Pretty smart.

Bro dreading going back to Aussie (But I know he secretly likes studying), Yeye not dreading anything, because my grandpa is awesome and he doesn't Dread, like superman. And me dreading that I cannot pass through the departure gate without being tackled down by the security guards.

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Everyone was feeling in the good mood, so that means ICE CREAM! Good mood = No one is feeling fat. We were at earl swensens or whatever it is called because I can't even read the super crazy cursive. I usually just call it Swensens Eagle, hey sounds better right?!








AND SOOO!! After 40mins, I tried that crazy trick that I mention at the start of my blog on fudge. Power switching off my computer, I rebooted it up again and TADDAAAA!!!

Fudge is back~~ Back again~ The keyboard was insanely hot. Like the plastic was gonna melt. Anway, if you have the same problem as mine, well, you know what to do now! Alright I'm gonna backup all my files, get my project out, and Fudge is gonna be sent for servicing. I should stop bombarding him with so many things next time.


Goodnight.

0 comments: