Thursday, August 6, 2009

shumans birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUMAN!




Yes! I finally tried rollerblading for the first time, taught by Shi Hui and Nigel. Though I feel like a complete idiot, having 10year olds glide pass me while I wobble on my skates.


HAHA I'm trying to look like I'm in control but I'm actually hanging on for dear life for this picture.



And I'm proud to present, my awesome battle scars, accumulated from falling my butt, but not on my face. Thank god I have a fat ass.

Okay I have to say my thanks properly, *AHEM*.

Thanks SHI HUIand NIGEL for patiently teaching me the arts of gliding. Without you two, I might most probably wobble and fall into the canal, get flush out to the sea, and sadly hit by a huge ship.

And Thanks ALEX, for letting me cling on to you, violating you and towing me back to the skate station HAHA.


*shudder* If you show me this image at night, I might jump out the window.

Finally the BBQ! Though I had to take a rest because my whole body was aching terribly and all I could think of was BED.

Sad, I felt like A WEAKLING!!! NOOOOoOoOOOO!!!

Oh and thats Shuman, the one with the Rhino ears.

Picture of the day

It's very hard to make boys smile when you force them to take an unwillingly picture, so the only thing that makes boys smile....is....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHEN YOU MAKE A JOKE ABOUT SHI HUI HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!! Kidding!

(she's about to kill me)

0 comments: