Tuesday, August 4, 2009

starbucks sadness

I LOVE STARBUCKS


Yes I do!

But I had a pretty horrible starbucks experience today. Lately I've been addicted to Java Chip Frap thanks to Sarah, so I stamped my craving by getting one at Starbucks Holland Village.

And woe is me, I got a leaky JavaChip Frap.

How do you get a Leaky JavaChip Frap? It is when the person overfills the cup and just puts a cap on it.


You can see up there, the cap is supppose to be like that, clean and nice. Except for some water vapours.


And thus you get the horrific drippy cap. That not only drips JavaChip Frap all over your arms, you get it on your stuff too. Jeez.

Plus the javachip was done pretty badly. It's suppose to be chunky chips, like the one I had at Great World city, but for HV, they over blended the chips. Sigh.

Disappointing, considering the fact that I love htis drink because of its chunky chips.

And DARRRNNN!!! By the time I realised my JavaChip Frap was leaking all over me and not just water vapour, I was waiting for the bus =(

0 comments: