Sunday, August 2, 2009

SP Guild House

Calm Before the Storm


After 6 years of running in the field next door, or getting tortured at the running track also next door......

I've finally stepped foot into the awesome grounds of the SP Guild House!

Just everything you need to unwind. Swimming, Gym, bowling, Pool Table, Karaoke and Spa. There's also a restaurant there and the food is pretty resonable.


Anyway the view was nice so we decided to have our semi-class picture after a long time. The others were out there somewhere.


Racing Manfred in Datona, and getting my ass whooped 2 secs before we finished. HELLO! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!??

Like, I was leading half way through the race and suddenly Manfred Zipped by in his FUGLY RED CAR *yes I'm a sore aching pus filled loser* 2secs before finish time!

So close to losing, yet so far from winning. Sheeesh!


There was time crisis too which I played with Rach.

I could aim, I could shoot, but I couldn't dodge. oh SORRY, fat people issues.


NOW this is what makes the GuildHouse awesome. The swimming pool right smack in the centre of it all gives the whole place a nice feel haha.


Well thats about all. And no, you don't have to pay a cent to get in, but you get bled dry when you're inside. No difference.

You can't also wear slippers in, but if you go in a group, you just have to stand right infront of the counter woman, she'll be too lazy to bend major over the counter to look at your feet haha!

Yes I'm using a new font too, but I'm gonna change to the old one. This one is just way too small

0 comments: