Sunday, August 23, 2009

Outing with sarah

FOOD AFFAIR!!

Okay, I've seperated this entry into 2 parts. The first part would just be my face and the next part would be the "food section", since this is basically a foodie post!

So anyway, I went to watch THE PROPOSAL. Awesome movie, in my opinion.


WHAT THE. ION. Well, I'll have you know that ION is interesting, even if you have no money to buy anything and bored out of your wits to do something, HAH!

And there ARE shops that cater to young adults, such as...



BREAD SOCIETY

HAHA

Joking, we're not that pathetic. Okay there's Zara and uh, Fox? There is also


BURGER KING HAHAHAHAH!


See, ION is affordable. You just gotta know where to loook for stuff.



So anyway, for lunch we decided venture into this place called R burger. If you're on DIET, GO THERE. Super healthy burger with super healthy drink.

The best part is, I felt REAL GOOD after the meal. It's just right you know. $5.50 for a burger and drink

Their burger menu consists of:
Ume burger - Chicken patty with Japanese Plum sauce
Chicken terriyaki - Not bad.

*MORE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM*


So the day before, I went to Forum Galaria, which is next to Hilton Hotel orchard, the one with Toy 'R' Us.

The japanese restaurant we frequent was having a promotion 1-for-1 thing. So we ate there. The food is great *bias*. Been going there since I was 5.

SERIOUSLY, SINCE I WAS 5.


*Warning*

IF YOU'RE FASTING/DIETING/ANNOREXIC/FAT/WHATNOTS, scroll down at your own risk (of eating something).


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






YES! R Burger. Can be found in the basement "food hall" of ION, where Old Chang Kee is. It's a small outlet, with a few tables only.

something different from fast food anyway! You don't get yucky oily bad gut feeling after eating this.

See, even the wrapping is so style. You can keep the wrapper to wrap your friends present. Da, who doesn't. (I didn't ok. I still have my subway wrappers)

HAHA! Okay, if you choose a mini combo meal you get a drink of your choice. Well, I chose BITTER ORANGE. I thought the name was pretty cool...

BUT ITS TOTALLY BITTER. Sort of like fragrance tea with ZERO sugar. Come to think of it, it IS FRAGRANCE TEA with ZERO SUGAR.

But I didn't mind. They have Milk tea, green tea, jasmine tea etc...

$5.50 for a drink and burger. Hmmmm...


Bold
AS FOR DINNER:


We went to ION's Xin Wang Hong Kong cafe. I tried the Mui Fan. Expensive and not very nice. But oh well, good enough for dinner!


Just the cost of food in orchard bled me dry.

0 comments: