Saturday, January 2, 2010

CSK'S 20th Birthday!

CSK'S 20th Birthday!

Last December, after organizing Sarah's Bday, CSK asked me to help planned his.

I know, damn old already HAHAHAHHAHA!!! So anyway, Sarah Intro-ed us this restaurant called Esmirda, which is at Orchard Hotel.

I felt that 20th birthday should be awesome too. And plus I was subjected to this fella's fat jokes for 5 years, so yea, gotta make it good.

It wasn't much actually, because at that point of time I had so much things in my hand, so Sarah helped out in the planning. I wish I could do more, but I didn't have enough time and well...

Money.

But enough about it! More about the place!

Wan Ling Loves Yan Lin HAHAHAHAHAHH! So well, as you notice, HOW COME NO FOOD PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUH YANLIN????

Well, I kinda.... brought my Camera, and an extra battery....

BUT I FORGOT TO INSERT THE MEMORY CARD HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Can hear Kun's string of vulgarities. HEY! I'm sad too ok. BUT how did I manage to get this pics? Well, it was my camera's awesome internal memory that only allows 5 pictures =(

I still love Niki =)

Around 9pm, they stopped us from eating (damn...) and they started this funky country music. Next thing I know, WE WERE SMASHING PLATES! HAHAHAH!!! Yes, and it felt damn good.

They said it's some German tradition or something. Gosh it was fun. The sad part was, I threw mine but it didn't smash. HAIZ!

Tradtional boucer pic. It's kinda to see over the years how fat we have become.

HAHA! The black crew. Ok, dark colour crew. Should have taken a group picture though! dang.

I had great food, felt like throwing a plate on a CERTAIN SOMEONE, and the movie "It's Complicated" is nice. Go watch.

Thats all for now!

0 comments: