Sunday, January 3, 2010

*ROAR!!!!!!!* IT'S THE YEAR OF THE TIGER!!!! *stun silence*

*ROAR!!!!!!!* IT'S THE YEAR OF THE TIGER!!!! *stun silence*


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!! stupid lame title but yea, I just felt like saying that. Firstly, NO DOO DOOS, I'm born in the year of the horse.

But I hate Veggies...

I can't run for nuts...

I don't have Stamina...

And I'm lazy.

But hey, I do eat like a horse =) HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!! Ok I should stop talking about myself, getting more depress and growing more mushrooms in my sad corner.

SO ANYWAY! WOO HOO!! Who doesn't love Tigers. I wish I had one as my pet, but then again people will start flaming me for abuse blah blah blah..... But... what an idea.

Grandpa said the Tiger would just see me as a slab of meat and probably eat me in time to come. =(

I decided to make myself feel better by finding a picture that represented me. So I went yahoo and typed "hardworking horses". And.. well, this is what I got...



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE ME AFTER EATING HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! Damn sad. I asked for horse they gave me bear. WTH?!



SIGGGHHH... *grow mushrooms in corner* Okay Me the hardworking horse is going to swim now. HUH! Laugh all you want YOU OTHER ZODIACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: