Friday, January 22, 2010

start afresh

IT IS TIME TO CHANGE


Have you ever resented the thought that you are the same and not moving forward? I do. I've completed one obstacle in life, but that was last year. And ever since that time I have been so contented with what I have that I soon came to realise, that I'm not changing.

Maybe it is because I want to do so many things in my life, and I just put it off before... well even starting it. Like say, I promised myself to drink 8 glasses of water a day *failed*, spent within budget *failed*, draw something *failed*. Reason? It's a waste of time. No time. Tired.

My excitement in life? Going out. Friends. Events. Blah blah. school.

SO! I'm going to try this. I am going to state what I'm going to do tmr, and at the end of the day, see how much a promise I make.

I'm going to fulfill each promise tasked as planned! I don't know, maybe it will help save me from drowning in my mundane life. Maybe it won't change me at all, maybe I will discover something?

Who knows? Well then, the task tmr is....

*DRINK 8 GLASSES OF WATER.*

0 comments: