Sunday, January 24, 2010

TASK #1

TASK #1 towards changing my life......


FAILED!!


ARRGGHHHHHHH!!!!! *depress*. Horrible as I imagined it to be. Water makes you bloated, and don't you feel like puking after drinking so much???!!!

Anyway, ta-daaa.. the amount of water I managed to drink yesterday. SIGH, nvm! DON'T GIVE UP LYL!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I shall fulfill my drinking of 8 cups of water!


So anyway, my next task, which will commence on Monday.... is... TO NOT EAT ANY MEAT. *dies*

QNS:"Why are you doing this Yan Lin????"

Ans:" Because.... Hahhahah.. I'm afraid of dying young =("



My painkillers =(

As some of you might have notice, or know, because I might have complained to you. My heel is giving me some major problems.

I went to see a doctor and he said I had build up fluids in my heel. That's why I feel like I'm stepping on knifes. So he gave me painkillers, and I have to do my own physiotherapy

It started like around November, and I didn't have time to go see a doctor, and because I thought I could bear it till it heals. But apparently, It's Jan 2010 and the pain is worsening till the point I limp at times.

And at that point of time, I felt very scared because I had ate alot of red meat during the month of dec, I hardly drank water because I was filling up with soda and I didn't give myself anough rest with all the chalets and assignments before and after.

Then I realised I was coming to 20 now and yea... if I keep torturing my body like this I'm going to die young and HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAN LIN AIN'T GOING DOWN SO FASTT!!!

Thats why I will, for the next week, try and cut down on red meat and eat more *YUCK YUCK YUCK** Vegetables.


SARAH AH.... *CRIES*.. BERNICE AH... JOAANNNAAA AHHH!!! *CRIES* we are getting old already. twenties... twenties... twenties....

TASK #2 NO MEAT ON MONDAY!

0 comments: