Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Omg Yea I know it is like damn lag. Because during the holidays I had so many assignments to finish that it didn't feel like a Happy New Year.

So I decided to officially start my New Year on, well, the Chinese New year date. That is when my daddy O will be back and my assignments all done!!

Feb is gonna be a bittersweet month for me. Sweet because I will be travelling AGAIN, and this time out of my comfort zone of 2 hr radius *yea my friends are always joking that I can only travel 2hrs away from SG*

This time I will be at Melbourne for 1 week to help my bro settle down, and maybe see if anyone wants to travel with me to Bangkok, or Langkawi! So that's about all, and keep watching this space for something new!

Next I will try to post up videos because I just found one pile of video in my hard drive *heh heh heh*

0 comments: