Wednesday, June 3, 2009

alex birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yipee! a chance to regenerate all my fats to prepare myself with assignment dealines!

Its beeeeeen sooooo loooong since I saw those 18yr old suckas hahhahah. Man was it fun! Even though its just eating... but then again eating is fun... even if no one talks... but people do talk... and eat... hmmm...

ANYWAY, PICTURES!

Alex, Welly, Nigel, Kimberly, Shi Hui, Diana





two 120cm girls trying to be taller than nigel. Is that S*I Hu* and Ki*ber**??
WAIT! THATS SHI HUI AND KIMBERLY!!! HAHAHHAHHAH!!!





"whatever your mother works in Macdonalds" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


The waffle seems more tempting than the camera.

Ms Parsley.



Sorry PSH for taking so many unglam photos of you eating T.T. BUT WE DO LOVE YOU!!





PSH's revenge on me for taking all her food consumption photos


Trying to push PSH in the water fountain HAHAHHAA!








YOU HUNGRY!! I KNOW YOU WANT SOME!! YESSSSS.... YOU ARE DROOLING!!!

0 comments: