Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sick

SICK. AGAIN.

Amazing. This is like my 3rd SICK post since I started this blog, and its all due to my old time BFF



THE SORE THROAT/ TONSIL INFECTION

which follows by fever, and puking by eating antibiotics. I had this thingy 3 times in 2 months! &*#(($*#$

Crap. If its my tonsils getting infected again, then the doc says I have to remove it. So will that make my voice go super gay and high? interesting...

oh gawd, but what if my voice turns into those annoying little high squeaky girl kinda voice that everyone literally wanna bitach slap the moment she opens her mouth. CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!

Plus I'm having band camp and Class chalet in 1 days time!! HORRORS!!!

Got some stuff to post up, but I'm just gonna take a rest for now. Updates will be sooon!

PS: TO THOSE SUCKERS THAT DISTURBED ME WHEN I'M VOICE DISABLED!! YOU WATCH OUT OK, I'M WATCHING YOU O___O! I AM!

PSS: Please message and not call me. If you do, you can hear this ghostly breathing of mine only, because I currently cannot utter a word without feeling like crap. SORRY!

PSSS: SHAHRUL CONGRATS ON GETTING THROUGH FIRST AUDITION!!! ALL THE BEST FOR THE REST!!!!!!!

0 comments: