Tuesday, June 30, 2009

real estate agent

FUTURE REAL ESTATE AGENT


Bernice came over today to take pictures of my estate for her project. It was fun because I got to explore the other blocks of my condo.

And I KNOW IT LOOOKS LIKE HDB FLAT OKAY.

It's very sad-de-ning. Because from SP you can see this huge blue glass panelled condo, and everyone thinks its awesome. BUT...

IT ISN'T WHERE I STAY HAHAHAHA. So while walking to my house, you pass by more fantastic condo structures, and when you reach my place, most common reaction is -

"HAR....WHY LIKE HDB LKE THAT"

acutally I think some HDB's are nicer hahha.

But I love this place, because its the first condo in SG, so the space given is generous. Plus there is a field below my block.

It is a great, because from my balcony you can shine laser pointer at those sucker primary school kids playing soccer at 6.30 + PM.

AND THEY CAN'T FIND MY HOUSE TILL THIS DAY. HAHAHA!!!



Love cats. To the core. Love birds and hamsters plus fish too. Funny, they all seem to be victims of cats.

0 comments: