Friday, June 5, 2009

SIngapore idol and sar dad bday

SINGAPORE IDOL AUDITION SUPPORT TEAM!!!!!!!!!

A video taken while waiting in line for Singapore Idol auditioning. Ta-Daaaa. Shahrul's the one participating:






The weather was soooo darn HOT! I wonder how people who waited from 8am to 6pm in this heat can sing at the end.

BEE HONG WORE SOMETHING DIFFERENT! WOoOO!!! Not her usual shirts and shorts uniform.



See, so loving, Under one umbrella. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!


I take two straws because the weather is so hot it allows me to consume enough liquid before my FATS sizzles and cooks me from inside. OKAY?

Or I could photoshop Kevin.J and Me sharing a drink. WoOOOoooooO!!! AHHAHAHAHH!!


Badrul's friend Herman! Super friendly and nice guy. Oh yea, and SOOOOO Tall X.X



AFTERWARDS. Met up with Bernice to get *sarah's dads*, *Sarahs dad's* or *sarah's dad's* Birthday present. I'm always having trouble with that structure. Should go check it up.

AND... LOOKIE! Sarah's lobby has the coolest vending machine I have yet to see! it DISPENSES BREAD. yea... BREAD. Plus all sorts ok! Like white bread, whole meal, Banana etc etc..


My Homies Hahahha. Joanna didn't come on that day =( JO WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah was busy playing host, so me and Bernice CW a wee bit




Picture of the day
.
.
.
.
.


NERVOUS PIC OF SHAHRUL! LOL!
Plus this was a candid shot. HAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!

ps: Sorry shahrul your audition was postpone! ALL THE BEST!!! We support you!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: