Sunday, June 14, 2009

class chalet

LET THE BBQ BEGIN!!


1A02 held a chalet at Pasir Ris for 3 days 2 nights, using the sacred.....


*:+:*~CLASS FUND~*:+:*

Can you feel the SOPRANO voice when you say that word???!!!!! HAHAHA


I CREATED MY FIRST FIRE!!! WOOOOOO!!! but Manfred and the rest actually helped to keep it going hahha.



Imah was about to dig her nose laaaa EWWWWWWW GROSSSSS!!!


Everyone hook on a square box called THE TV


*WARNING*


IF SCANDALOUS PICTURES DISTURBS YOU GREATLY THEN PLEASE.....

SCROLL DOWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!











OOOOHHHHH MYYYYYY !*&#(*@&#(@*&(#

some nameless guy CALLED KULBIR getting harrassed by two nameless people HONG REN AND IMAH AHHH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!

We had a toast using Breezers, and why did we YAAAAAM SEEEENNGG, soooooo super O BIANG!!! It should be YAAAAN LIINNNNN!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!!! Jk dun smack me =(

20yr old bullying 16 yr old

16 yr old bullying 20 yr old





************************************************

NIGHT CYCLING TO OCH (Old changi hospital)


People that went :Ryan, Eugene, Kai Jian, Peter, Benjamin, Juan Yuan, Me.




I WOULD NEVER HAVE IMAGINE GOING THERE OK.

But curiousity got the better of me, and I thought it would be an experience. DID I REGRET?

Hell yea.

1st Part: It was still early, so Ryan brought us to a play ground and the guys started playing like kiddos, WHICH WAS DISTURBING. But oh well, at least they had fun. Me and Peter didn't join in so we looked after the bikes.

2nd part: We went back to chalet to stock up on water and prayer stuff from Bee Hong HAHA! prevention is better than cure okaaaaaay.

3rd part: Peter turned from crazy idiotic 20yr old to 20yr old big brother. Then everyone set off for Changi Village.

4th pt: Eugene & Me had trouble with bike. So I changed with Ryan. THANKS RYAN, and we set off again after a few rest stops.

5th Pt: Some other kiddos followed us. Like literally. When we stopped, they stopped too. Ryan led us through GPS system.

6th pt: Rest at Cheers Changi village, and made sure everyone was ok.




AND THEN, WE LEFT FOR OCH.....



"Okay, we're here..." Ryan says. But all of us were looking towards a dark pathway on the left side where all the Changi SAF chalets were situated.

BUT IT WASN'T THERE. Ryan told us its on the right, and after much squinting in the dark behing the trees.

THE HOSPITAL TOP LEVEL CAME INTO VIEW UP ON THE HILL BEHIND SOME TREES.

When I saw it, I couldn't help but CUSS la. It was all damn wrong, and at the moment I just wanted to go back.

But anyway, cycling here for like 1.5 hrs, we decided to go forward. We went through the "back door" but there was a dead end. So we had to go through the front gate, which made us climb up this flight of stairs.

1AM++. There were a bunch of drunkards there. They went in, shouted and made loads of noise, then went out. So we cross the road park our bikes at a nearby bus stop.

Walking the path towards the long staircase up gave me the creeps. The moment I went up a few steps, I felt damn uncomfortable, and I just didn't want to fo further. So Eugene who also felt the same, followed me back down.

Awhile later, the rest came down. And I heard it was Because Peter had to go and LOOK AROUND, and he stared at something in the window. Flesh coloured and hanging. So he freaked out and wanted out.

2nd time. They went up again, and this time Eugene went, I didn't manage to get pass the same number of steps before getting the same feeling. So I ran back to where the bikes were.

This time, Peter SAW IT AGAIN. And he wanted out, so they didn't continue. I dunnno, usually Peter looks like crap, but he was really pale, and all the way back, he wasn't his chirpy self, but pretty pre-occupied.

Seeing your friend behaving like that is really really DISTURBING.

But I don't think its anything ba, because no one saw it, and maybe its just some... I dunnno, statue. I wasn't there anyway.

I wanted to get back to the chalet ASAP, and far away from that place. Everything is just so wrong there.

The moment I got back, I saw Imah, shahrul and Yuan jia sleeping in the living room, and felt waaay better.

Cycling all the way there, I was thinking "Chalet, everyone, Bee Hong, safe"

So I scrambled up to the room and Bee hong was there, so I quickly nose dive next to her because.. FINE I'M SCARED OKAAAAY T.T

Then told Bee hong the story, gave her back her talisman, then went to sleep because at least I get to snuggle next to somebody T.T which made me feel way better.

Okay, I dun want to talk about this OCH thingy EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture of the day
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






NERD HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

0 comments: