Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Doberman

NOW PICK UP THOSE STICKS!




YAY! *clap clap clap*. You're looking at the first truly from the heart artwork by LYL. Something that I personally wanted to do, and not force to because of Drawing Assignments and such.

I really missed drawing, and after events that happened a year ago, I didn't have any inspirations or feelings to continue drawing for fun.

While doing this artwork, I had really thought of alot of people. I would really love to thank all of them, but I wanna keep this below 1000words! Haha, so please do not be offended if I do not mention you!

The People are:

Bernice - I was drawing this the night you called! And you sounded to tired! But you still managed to encourage me to continue drawing even though I was complaining over the phone of giving up!

Sarah & Bernice - You guys were like 24hrs hotline when I was going through the darkest period of 2008. I would be alot worse of without you. Sarah, always there making sure I'm alive.

Bee Hong & Shahrul - You two are really some of the unique individuals in my life. BH, seriously, because of you, I finally know the meaning of Selfless. Shahrul, who always support my crazy ideas, like PhotoShooting in Botanic gardens or going up to the roof top of SP to cam-whore.

Alex - You seem to always be there. And it is a comfort for me to know.


*************************************

I know, very wordy post, but bear with me! haha. Lastly, you everyone of you in my life circle. People from my life in Secondary and Poly.

Like Imah, cheer up. You won't be an old maid, there will be a guy for you one day. So enjoy your life with friends now!

*******************************************

OKAY! END OF THE EMO STUFF UPSTAIRS! Lets get down to why I don't like to show people my drawings.

*STORY*



Idiot #1 - "what?!? You took five hours to draw this?! Omg are you like serious? GIVE ME 1 HOUR AND I CAN DO IT ALREADY!"

*Me In my head* - Yea, go draw your own butt hole in 1 min. With Shading and maybe try colouring it with markers.



Idiot #2 - "okay only la. Not really my type of drawing style"
*Next day*
*Idiot #2 appears in class with the exact same picture but in HER STYLE*
"Hey hey guys, Which picture you think is nicer ah? Mine or LYL's?"

*Me in my head* - *blank* This idiot is too stupid for my mind to even hate her.




Idiot #3 - "I give you a few pointers. You must change the hairstyle, o and the clothes and nose and on and on and on...... *1 hour later* and the colour, plus the hand...

Me to Idiot #3 - what the hell, wouldn't it look just like your drawing?!!!!!!?

Idiot #3 - Ya, but you must ask my permission. I'm afraid like, you know, when I sell my drawings and get money, you will steal my concepts and sell your own.


*DING DING DING DING*

Idiot #3 is the most ultimate retard of all that lives in his/her own world. Up to this day, he/her still thinks people are out to steal his/her artwork. And 5yrs later, No one has bought a single artwork from him/her.

**********************************

REAL LIFE IDIOTS. REAL LIFE CONVERSATIONS.

Thank gawd I have no more of such idiots in my life. But I am still very traumatised.

Anyway, take care and I'm gonna spam post soon!

0 comments: