Thursday, October 29, 2009

week 2

LIFE OF A TERTIARY STUDENT

GOOOOOOD DAYYYYY!!! and ARGHH!! Yucky assignments are all piling up!! HELP MEEE! But surprisingly, under all the pressure, we are still able to have so much fun. Trust those suckers!


Summary of my 2nd week!!


In a week, we have two days of two hours break! And that is where awesome stuff always happens. We took a bus to IMM for lunch. Thank gawd we have a straight bus there!

Imah had awesome bake rice. It made my fish & chips looks like crap. =(

Shahrul and Imah, super CW-ing buddies! hahaha

The class is made out of 95% fatties, 5% bullies. MUAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

halfway through lecture, Shahrul got so bored and started typing in twilight font. YAY!!! TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*Another day*

*CREDIT PICTURES TO BEE HONG! THANKS!*


We seem to be attached to the guild house lately. This sem we decided to be abit more adventurous, and use the facilities of the guild house.

Seems like alot of students come here too.

I was damn scared of chipping the ball too hard which might destroy father's day for Peter =( Doo Doo, go stand there.


Benjamin pwning Ryan, Andre and Me. AH BENG AH THAT FELLA. HAHAHA! jkjk. Nice fella.


also Bee hong's bf......



=)


Be it basketball or pool, Andrea is always bound to give someone a NDE(Near death experience). Super she-hulk pack in one smal body. SHE SCAAARES ME!!!!!!



*TOO MUCH COMPUTER MY EYES ARE GONNA GO POCK!*



Sadly we have short attention spans. Plus we spent most of our Tertiary life infront of a computer. UGH! Too tempting to not go facebook HAHAH!

DARSARNI CANNOT ESCAPE THE CAMERA! WOOO!!!


So to distract us from facebook, we do CAM-WHORING!!!

I love you Shahrul, please don't kill me for this unglam pic, but it is really damn funny/cute till I had to post it up.

Seriously, I restrained myself alot in posting your unglam pics. Aren't I such an awesome friend? HHAHAHHAAH!



HAH! CAUGHT PLAYING CAFE WORLD. Oh did I mention? The row behind me were all ICY TOWER addicts. Damn scary. HAHAHAHHAH!!

Plus our *secret module, shall not be name* teacher is really hot. And cute. But everyone hates him. HAHAHA! I know makes no sense, but yea.



I think he is
okaaay...... though...




Our emo picture. BUT DO YOU SEE THOSE ICY TOWER ADDICTS BEHIND??!! HAHAHAHHAHAH LET ME NAME THEM FOR YOU

HONG REN - RANK 1
BEE HONG - RANK 8
RACHEL - RANK 7? I DUNNO HAHAHHA
BENJAMIN-FAIL! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!



HAHAHAHAH!!! okok, I promise to stop with the unglam pics! HAHAHAHAHH!!!

Told ya so! HAHAAH! Bee hong is awesome. She unlock all the icy towers already.


THIS IS NOT MINE, IT BELONGS TO SHAHRUL!

And the chicken looks like it had some bald spot at the top. HAHAHAAH!! ewwww...



My new addicted drink. I feel cheated. 7-11 advertised that if you buy 2 Ribena's, they will give you a Boys Over Flowers notebook.

So I terrorized, tormented, begged and grovelled for Shahrul to buy with me the Ribena's. But in the end the cashier don't understand what the heck the promotion is about.

JEEEZZ. SO NO NOTEBOOK.

But thanks Shahrul~ hahahaha

Okay have a goodnight. Is 11.39pm, I have 10 sketches to do and only zero done. Oh no!

0 comments: