Thursday, October 15, 2009

Events of the first week

MANY HAPPY EVENTS IN ONE WEEK!


Lunch with Mom



Yes, another Coffee Club entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time with whole new awesome foood! Hahaa. I'm sad, although I am happy to be in school again, I miss going places and taking pictures of food!

So during the first week, I left the gang for a Friday afternoon lunch at Taka with my mum and bro! Sorry guys, but BEE HONG I KNOW YOU HAD YOUR 2 PIECE CHICKEN!!!! =(


Alfredo Pasta. Coffee Club style. He shared it with me and mum and I think we kinda finished 70% of it. Worth to try, and the portion is big too! WOo!!!

Okay I'm trying to rack my brains, but I kinda forgot the name for this drink. It is definitely mint something!

MINT SODA? I think having something minty during a hot afternoon is great. Cures Headaches and stuff.

As my brother says in his stern Jedi Voice "It has a very refreshing after taste". What a geek..... HAHA!


Chocolaty Fudge Mudpie. I was like "OMG!" When I saw it, because the portion is freaking big. It is, yes, chocolate cake on top a oreo base, with HOT CHOCOLATE FUDGE and 3 huge scoops of ice cream.

This is ultimate fat slice of cake. I think I went up 2KG after this =(


*************************


AT THE BOWLING ALLEY IN SP GUILD HOUSE


*awesome photos by Rachel*

Thanks Rach for taking the photos!

For this Semester we have about 2 hours of break on Monday and Tuesday, so what better way to spent that 2 hours than to BOWL!

It was the first time we were there, and a first for me in bowling. I was horrible. Andrea was worse, she could have killed someone. HAHAH!

I suck in bowling. I suck in sports. I think I should just stick to swimming and tormenting people. My balls all hit the ditch =(


That Ding Dong Shahrul! Nice, gentle, kind and shy, but he is damn awesome in bowling!! YOU SECRETLY WENT TO TRAIN RIGHT SHAHRUL, DON'T LIE!!!!!!!!!!!


I was so desperate to get a hit I tried to summon my psychic powers. But it made me let out my Sambal chicken with curry and Hash Brown fart. =(


AHHHHH!!! THE SPIRITS!! THEY ARE AFTER MY FATTTSSS *BURP* *BURP* AHHHHH!!!



THE SLACKER PANEL. They didn't want to bowl, so they sat behind to watch us and play computer. Imah was included, but she sat like super far away. So I'm drawing her in.

Picture of the day
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Manfred is damn evil, he wanted to throw a ball at Yuan Jia, too bad Rachel caught him in the act.







***************



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!!

We had a family gathering, but without the sons/fathers/husbands, because they were all on a business trip, or like my dad, residing in some country.

For many years I bought my grandpa loads of stuff, but he doesn't use it until something breaks till the point of no resurrection.

Therefor this year I wrote him a letter! Haha

Our dessert! My brother hates it when I take pictures of food, so I had to restrain myself throughout the whole 8 course meal.

Mean Big brother.



***********************

End of my great week! It wasn't as bad as I imagined! More stories soon to come and I will be changing my blog skin soon when I find the time!

0 comments: