Monday, October 12, 2009

sadkorean mv

DAMN DRAMATIC KOREAN MV'S.


I'm depress beyond max after watching like almost every single touching and sad korean Music Videos. Well mostly sad okay.

BUT I LEARNED ALOT while watching these kinda videos okay! I've compiled a list of things

SUCH AS:

1)Don't put dangerous chemicals on high shelves in case BF/GF is short and might tip it over while reaching for it

2)Pray Ex GF/BF is not the cameraman or wedding extras during your big day.

3)Make sure BF/GF, actually mostly GF, looks left and right before crossing the road to pick flowers.

4)Always let ones GF/BF know if you have bad premonitions or nightmares of them getting into trouble, you know, warning.

5)Don't take part in criminal acts near your neighbourhood where GF/BF might find out, and take responsibility in case one gets caught by police.

6)Don't hook up with innocent GF/BF if you already have one damn kick-ass gangster/Ah beng/Ah Lian as your GF/BF. May result in casualties.


*depress* Okay I'm going back to watching more videos. And No I'm not sure why I'm putting myself through this, but the videos are realy nice to watch =)

0 comments: