Sunday, November 1, 2009

IS THIS

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAWRRR!!!

GIVE ME TIME TO FREAAKING BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, I've so much to say and speak and act and talk and growl and sing and and and.... =(

No TIME. I've been feeling really sleepy everytime I come back from school and it makes me feel like bad Jello. Yup. Expired mouldy JELLO.

anyway... I FOUND A PUBIC HAIR ON MY CHICKEN WING. *story coming right up*

Back to topic, I WILL UPADATE, this Thursday. Haha, because class is cancelled for this Thurs, and I'm FREE!! Or if not then this weekend. YUP!

Excited, nervous, scared to death. Tomorrow is my first day as my school's..... ambassador! Don't know how I landed myself into such a position considering how crappy my GPA is and proabably my conduct as a student. Could be my big mouth.

"whats your GPA?"

ITS A TOUCHY SUBJECT SO I AIN'T TELLING YOU! SO SHOO!


Alright I'm going to log myself out from this place even though it is the closest I can get to TOUCHING YOU. HAHAHHA!! Sounds gross. Gotta go then suckers! BYE!

0 comments: