Thursday, November 5, 2009

a fast one

EMOTIONAL NEUTRALISATION

(This is a fast post since I'm doing this standing up covered in chlorine filled water)


If I post this any later, I might forget this feeling. So I gotta do it now! haha

Happy things can overcome sad things any point of time. I call it the Emotional Neutralisation Lol! anyway here goes.




The emo part

While walking to the pool today, I looked around nervously for snails on the path, since it is a cold and wet weather.

It reminded me of one time when I used to walk him out to the bus stop at night. And especially after the rain has passed, the path was always filled with snails.

I have a morbid fear of stepping on snails. And if I did step on one, a shiver will travel up my spine and I will remain moody till I went to bed, or if its a big one, I will bolt to the furthest area and cry. Yes, stupid but true.

And there was one particular time that I actually stepped on a big one, *CRACK* like a twig snapping in two. When I was about to turn and look below, he quickly said really loud to cover the crushed shell sound underneath my feet " JUST A TWIG, DON'T WORRY HAHAA!"

Then he will grab me and walk fast so I don't have a chance to ever look down or back.

But of course, being an idiot, after walking him to the bus stop, I went back alone, and looked. I did stepped on a snail afterall. By then, I wasn't scared. And he confessed to me later on that I really did kill a snail.

But I can't bring back the past, and I guess I've moved a pretty far step forward. So I decided to incorporate it as a candidate for my short film project! hahah. Bittersweet sucky memories that sometimes haunt you when you let your guard down.






The Happy part

I HAD CARLS JR.!!!! YES!!! After like half a year!!!! Worth celebrating. Plus it is a the end of the month, that is when I'm the happiest! Christmas is coming I can't wait.

The grumpy security guard who is always at the pool used to give everyone a sour look when they enter. And everytime I say goodnight she just scowls at me. So after going there daily for half a year, she finally smiled and wished me Goodnight!

Hahaha, makes me warm and happy. I think life is like that, there is always balance.



Sadness = Happiness

BEEN THERE, EXPERIENCED THAT! Haha, if half your life is spent in sadness, the other half will be spent in total bliss. But now that my life is total bliss, I've a feeling something bad is going to happen sooner or later....

BUT I AM READY FOR IT!

So, I shall thus stop dripping chlorine water on my floor and go get changed. Goodnight, and hope you will find your happiness!

0 comments: