Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weird dinner

FELT SO EMPTY WITHOUT A CAMERA

But thanks to Peter and his camera phone, I managed to get some pictures!

After the first wave of Secondary School kids visits, I was feeling extremely hungry, so after class we just gathered the other sheep's and went for dinner!

So it came down to Ryan, Wing Kit, Peter, Rachel and Me

We didn't know what to eat at first, but we settled for FISHERIOS! It is a cosy store at the basement of TAKASHIMAYA!


It mainly serves fish batters, fries and such. Rachel had fish with Beer batter and she says it was great. Too bad I didn't try it. I had the one below.


It looked pretty small but somehow it can be extremely filling! I liked how they actually deep fried the Shitake Mushroom!! OH MAAAAAN IT TASTED AWESOME!!

I thought the fish was Ok, nothing great since it was just fried. But the added cheese and crispy fries just made everything super delicious!

Rachel, Peter and Me shared two side dishes - Onion Rings and Cheese Sticks. THE THICK CHEESY FILLING MELTING IN YOUR MOUTH!!! ARRRGHHHh!!!!


Dinner with friends are always great =)

Stuffed from Fish n' chips, went to buy books from Kino and after an hour or so, proceeded to dessert! HAHAHHAHAH!

Yea I know, super fatty, but Rachel and Peter can really eat alot. =(


Rachel intro-ed us to this dessert place called "THE ROYAL COPENHAGEN". I hope I spelled it correctly.

It is at the 2nd level of the Takashimaya Departmental store. I feel so out of place wearing my SP shirt there since the place looked abit daunting from the outside.

Like some random cheesecake was gonna cost me 50bucks. I gave Rachel the "Oi, you sure this place is affordable, I don't poo out money you know...."

I shared a Lava Cake with Rachel. Seriously, it is my first time eating in. I didn't like the bitter cocoa of the Lava Cake, nor the sour strawberries.


SO I ATE ALL THE VANILLA ICE CREAM WHICH WAS THE SWEETEST.


Leaving Rachel the adult to eat all the sour and bitter parts HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! I feel like a kid =(


However, FEAR NOT! The price is pretty reasonable for a place that is so nicely decorated and looked like the TWG (thats a really expensive tea place in ion) of Taka.

This is the Green Tea Tiramisu cake, which I also subjected Rachel to eat since it was NOT SWEET and the MACHA POWDER (green tea powder) was super bitter, UGHH!

There is Hot chocolate. And there is also ice chocolate. I had to try it, because everytime I ask for ice chocolate, they give me MILO.

WHAT IS MILO BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT???????

However I did get my iced chocolate.


Darn, I only had one picture taken, but Rachel had to close her eyes~!! Little did she know she would be subjected to eating the sour and bitter parts of the LAVA CAKE......

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!


Thats all for today! Goodnight and take care.


Ps: Did this with 70% of my brain shut down. Too sleepy. Lots of other entries coming up......... *collaspe*

0 comments: