Sunday, November 8, 2009

meet the parents session

MEET THE PARENTS SESSION!

One busy week! and finally the last event!! MEET-THE-PARENTS session!

Everything was going smoothly when suddenly parents started coming in half-an-hour early, from then on it was absolutely hectic.

But it became superb when I got to see the parents of some of those suckers in my class, which was pretty funny.

Especially seeing Wing Kit senior LOL!


Me and Cali, best partners ever. I drive her up the wall with my slacker pace, and gives her loads of stress, but she gives me free reigns and lets me run wild, so WOO HOO!! hahahhaha!

Anyway she's pretty cheerful herself, so its nice being partners haha!



After leading those parents around we decided to crash in the visual studio and do our own horror effects!! HAHAHAHAH!! Yamuna and Me trying for SODAKO.


Our two hardworking Emcees! Still practicing to the last min

Alfie! funny fella, wish he was in Presenters. Our group had so much fun with him around!

Wan Ru multi tasking, holding muffin in one hand, the other doing a twist, but body and soul listening to the presentation.

Sharlini! From my drama class who came down to help.

DMIT provides awesome food. I've been having it for 2 days already, and this was way much better. Mee Siam, dry laksa AND THE TO-DIE-FOR ECLAIRS!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHHAHH!


Crashing in an empty drawing classroom. GROUP PICTURE! less than 1/4 of the Ambassadors only =(, the rest were not 'activated" for today's event.


See No evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil!!! HAHAHHAH

HAH! This guy is totally cool. When I saw his profile picture, it says so much about him. Like how much he loves photography.

He was an ex-student in SP, but now working with a company and he had won many design awards during his school days.

This guy is my inspiration for awesome profile pictures!



I was like some junior looking up to him and my eyes must have sparkled or my mouth opened so wide because it went like this:



Me:"Can I take a picture??? *Huge grin, big-ass sparkling eyes**hero worship aura emitting*"

Wilfred:"Hahah uh ok, of me or with me?"

Me:"*still emitting Heroic worship* hur hur I mean with you."

W:"okay haha *obviously pleased from being worshipped*, shall I sign it?"




I cringe as I write this dialogue. This is as far as I will elaborate on the

THE YANLIN-DOWN-SYNDROME-EFFECT

which occurs when I meet awesome guys. Handsome guys are another retarded action which I shan't talk about it. But you can ask me if you wanna know what happens if I meet a hot guy.


Our Coordinator for most events. Funny guy hahaha.

Yamuna and Wan Ru! Another happy couple =) Awww...



Alright, I promised more interesting entries! LOL! until then, goodnight!

0 comments: