Sunday, November 15, 2009

curses

ARRRGHHH!!! CURSES!!!

I have to come up with story ideas and write it into a script for a video of 5mins!

AN EPIC 5MINS VIDEO!!!

A cliche story:

A and B are best friends. A and B got into an accident. A got blind, so B gave eyes to A, but beg doctor to not tell A. after recovery, A soon gets tired of the disabled B and abandons him.

B is depress and dies one day, out of health complications. A attends the funeral, and the doctor gave A a letter.

The doctor approaches A and tells him he (the doctor) regrets keeping the promise he made to B about not telling A that B gave up his eyes for A.

he then gives A a letter from B before he died. It says:"Like I promise as a friend, I will always look out for you. Now I hope you can see the world through my eyes."

NOOOOO!!! Its BIATCH SLAP for A, and he then regrets his action.



The End




ps: Not my story. My story is about a snail.


don't laugh....

0 comments: