Sunday, November 29, 2009

ahhhhh!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Yes I feel like screaming to the world! There are just so many things I wanna do at the moment but it's the busiest week of this term. Yes my friends, it is assignment week!


Stuff like:

  • Got to TLC Hamster to the max! No FOOD! AHHH!!
  • Clean up the desktop of computer!
  • post blog entry on my latest photos!
  • Play with my new Semi-pro Camera!!! YES THIS IS THE MOST DISTRACTING! But I'm keeping it aside first. SIGH
  • Read my new book *dangerous item to have during busy week*
  • Doing spring cleaning for room
  • START PUTTING UP THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! *MOST TEMPTING*
  • TLC my my real life fish tank. Sad, only one fish left.
  • Play the new games I accumulated!
And of course the new movies to catch and people to meet up with!!! RELEASE ME!!!

I will be back soon!!!!!! Good luck everyone for your exams or assignments!

0 comments: