Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome back Adam!

WELCOME BACK ADAM!!!

Goodness this entry is like expired and super outdated. YES IT IS MY HOLIDAYS! I didn't have exams, but I paid dearly with ALOT of assignments, SIGH.

So anyway, I took this time to update my blog after a long while! And yes, I promise not to delay the entries too long from now on!

Adam came back like at 20th November! HAhah! yes, imagine all the photos I have yet to post. I have not seen him for like 5 years, but here he is!

I took quite a number of pictures, but I just uploaded it to facebook, these are the main ones haha!

Jason and Wan Ling! I liked this picture because it's the only really clear and bright shot of all the photos. UGH, now you know why I dislike night outings and camera flashes LOL!

I truly missed all of them! It has been MONTHS since we last met and with everyone busy, plus me running here and there, but sometimes when you do meet them, you just wanna...

...STAB THEM. Especially the boys. ARGH! Boys will always be boys! HAHAH! The knife was so cool, because you can play the Wedding Song and Birthday Song on it while you are cutting.

Imagine me stabbing one of the guys and playing the birthday song HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Sigh, I wish I could.


After dinner, Jason brought us to the alps cafe, WHICH was also the cafe Rachel was telling me about! And I had no clue till I passed by the place with Rachel.

I didn't really feel the 12 degrees dining experience because out group was too big so we sat outside while the boys watched the epic soccer match. I forgot what teams already =(

Jason ordered Chivas. YEAAA.... CHIVAS LOL! Better than beer actually.

Shi Kun at it again, helping everyone mixed their drinks. I can't remember how many I had, but yea, everything was pretty blurred after awhile!

The service staff there were awesome, she gladly helped us snapped pictures!


After a drink too many Han Kiat fetched a few of us back! THANKS HAN KIAT! I took some videos of the shots me and Wan Ling drank, but I won't be uploading it LOL!

NEXT UP! CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR GATHERING!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

0 comments: