Sunday, December 13, 2009

Live band, Hamster, Lovies

Live band, Hamster, Lovies


Went out with mom and then down to cineleisure to see Peter's first band gig!

Okay I'm so sorry, but I just had to take a picture of my huge ramen noodle bowl hahaha!

Peter, Ben and Juan Yuan! JUAN YUAN AHHHHHHH!!!


Peter with his drummer and guitarist. He played the bass btw.




The name of his band is called Angel's wine.

I know this is such a random entry, but I was looking through my camera pictures, and found this! HAHAHAHAHA

A picture of Jun, my one and only hamster =)

I feel like squeeezing him till his eyes pops out!


SQUUEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Catching Avatar!

The christmas decorations of wheelock place!

At Coffee club with BFF's, Justin and Wanling!


My lychee and strawberry smoothie haha

Potato varieties with cheese. OMMMMMMGGGG!!!







We were walking to Somerset 313 when we came across this group of people giving out free mountain dew!!!!!!!!!

YUP! they are Mountain dew promoters! and it seems mountain dew changed their can outlook.

After some shopping, we decided to go Lau Pa Sa for some supper!

I love fatty food. Especially one shared with friends!

0 comments: