Thursday, December 3, 2009

dad is back!

EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT WITH DAD AROUND!

YUP! My dad came back for 1 week, and I had like the most enjoyable time of my week. All of us - Bro, Me, mum and dad went to watch 2012.

The only time my dad went to a movie was the showing of Deep Impact, Armageddon and The day after Tomorrow. CAN YOU SEE A LINK?! HAHAHAHHHHA!!

Wonderful mum booked the tickets for GV at Vivo, so we ate at White Dog Cafe before the movie, and the food was pretty okay haha.


We watched the movie in the evening, and went walking in the afternoon at Botanic Gardens! But the idea didn't kickoff because well... IT RAINED. ARGH!!

See the evil clouds of doom ready to rain down on all of us. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!!!!!

Okay pardon the sudden distraction of my pre-matured Botanic Garden walk and back to the white dog cafe HAHAHHAHAHHA!!

My dad had clam chowder and I had........

CHICKEN CHOP!!! I know, so anti climax. But yea, I wanted something I could chow down in 10 mins, because we were rushing for time.

Dad had German Sausages. Argh, can't get that twirl out of my mind it looks. WEIRD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!



But now dad is back safely in Cambodia and yeaaa... back to life for me! LOL

0 comments: