Thursday, December 10, 2009

cruise

OUT TO THE SEAS!


Those who asked about my horrid stomach incident, well, I just went to visit the doctor aaaand it was Stomach flu after all. So he prescribed me some awful tasting medicine and it would take a week to recover.

So take care of yourself guys! And try not to stay up till so late at night. But then again, maybe I am getting old.

I will be going away on the Royal Caribbean cruise for the whole of next week! Yes, the cruise ship looks like this (above).

And no it really is a cruise ship and not just jackpot machines and gambling. You get 24hrs buffet food, and fine dining, all paid for at the start. There is Rock climbing, a mini golf course and many more entertainment stuff like pubs and discos.

The top deck of the ship at night. Yes it truly looks like this. It is an international cruise, so the staff there are from 27 different countries.

I am looking forward.... TO THE FREE FLOW OF ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAM!

And they have BEN & JERRY'S THERE TOO!! But it is not free, you gotta pay =(

This is how the top deck looks like in the day. I can't find pictures of the interior, so when I get there I will take some pictures for you guys.

This is my second time on the cruise and I truly enjoyed it the last time. At first I thought about bringing my computer to finish up my assignments BUT......


NO.


I got stomach flu from all the late nights staying up doing work on the computer so I'm taking a damn break.

I thought of bringing my phone, because I have to await the results from my drama director if I got one of the main acting role, but my mom gave me that angry look.

She wants me to recover ASAP and that means meditating and lazing around, practically not thinking any work related stuff because no matter what when I come back, I have a torrent of things to do.

So this cruise is somehow to heal me up abit for the next wave of work. Sigh, no rest till the end of the semester.

I feel as if I'm going to the mountains and stuff haha. But yes, I will be reflecting on things I have done, good and bad, and just keep a check on my life.

ANOTHER THING!

The ship will drop as off at KL, and at Phuket, soo... I hope to get you guys stuff! Miss you all already, but take care and we'll see each other soon!

SHUMAN I GOT YOU A BIRTHDAY PRESENT SO PLEASE REMIND ME TO BRING IT! HAHAHAAH!



PS: CYA ALL SOON!

0 comments: