Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like every year, this christmas eve was spent at Sarah's house!

However this year was different because awesome wonderful bernice could stay over!!!!! hahahhaha

As we stay up really late to celebrate Christmas, we have our traditional stayover at Sarah's till christmas morning!!



Joanna getting comfy before Bed time Hhahaha. I had chalets the day before and very little sleepy time, so I ended up sleeping straight away!

CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sarah and Me, the two biggest sleeper among us four. While Bernice was up by 9, we were still sleeping.

AND GOT SUBJECTED TO SUNLIGHT AND TORMENTS! AHHHHHHHHHH!!

Hahaha, Sarah trying to escape the grasp of BERNICE!!!!

Sarah and me like vampires HAHAHAHAHAH, trying to escape the sunlight. BY THAT EVIL BERNICE AND JO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After tormenting sarah, I was next in line. HOW COULD YOU DISTURB A FAT PERSON'S SLEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the christmas presents!! They were awesome, especially the fatty chocolates and snacks HAHAHAHHA!

My christmas tree all nicely done up hahhaha

A teddy bear deco dropped, while I was fixing the deco's on the door, so told my grandpa to put it anywhere on the tree. And, he put it there. LOL! *picture above*

Making fake snow LOL! or trying to actually.

Under the tree, I realised my bro actually got me a present! Brothers will always be brothers HAHA.

Having a new year spread! Turkey, ham and all!



My mom's present to me


AJSGJAGSGAJGSJAJS YESSSSSSSSS!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ONE OF MY MOST AWESOME CHRISTMAS PRESENT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

I AM GONNA TORTURE MY BRO BY BLASTING IT NON STOP HAHHAHHAH!

bought by my cousin.


My brother's present to me. Awesome, I was planning to get it.

Well that concludes my christmas! hope you guys have a great christmas too!!

0 comments: