Friday, December 4, 2009

stayover at SP

MA! I'M GONNA GROW UP STRONG!!!

I was making fun of Andrea because she was the shortest in class and the youngest looking, but she's freaaaking 18 years old HAHAHHAHA! Which makes her older than the guys in class.

So while fighting me off, she happened to take out..........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!

And she was like :"I'm not a kidddd!!! *shaking bottle* I am 18 already!!!" Then she saw me laughing at the bottle and her face went OMG. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

MEGA TEEN! to build strong bones and protein. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!! But in the end she gave up and just posed with her vitamins LOL!


That night...

Yes, we ton at SP that night to finish up our assignments. SIGH, even though holidays have started, I still have so much to do and it is giving me loads of stress.

So anyway, everyone was doing fine till 3am plus, we started going down 1 by 1. First was me, as I collapsed on the table, next was MISS MEGA-TEEN(Andrea).

Then followed by Peter and Eugene, but Wing kit couldn't shut up so he didn't sleep HAHAHAHHA!

I woke up like after 15 mins to feed my fish, so I decided to play around with the projector.

It is so nice seeing my lovely fishes swimming around on the big screen. So anyway, my body was holding up fine even though I only slept for 4 hours everyday, and didn't sleep at all on Thurs.

But the very next week, everything went down. Yup! More coming up!

0 comments: