Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WIN ME A VOLVO!

*SCREAMS* AHHHHH!!!! NEW MOON IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


JOKING ONLY OKAY, I'm not so spastic...

Because only spastic New Moon fans will watch the Gala Premieres, which comes out before the movie.

They will also take pictures with A volvo car because Edward Cullen drives one.

They will scream whenever Jacob or Edward says something really awesome.

They will also blog about their trip to the theatre to watch new moon.

They would have already booked tickets for the next upcoming movie, ECLISPE.


WAIT... BUT THEN AGAIN... I DID ALL THAT HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! except the last one. But I'm looking out for the Gala premiere tickets anyway, radar on.

Everyone is tired of the Edward, Jacob and Bella poster, so I posted another one. SEE! I CONSIDERed YOUR ANTI-TWILIGHT FEELINGS TOO OKAY! HAHAHAH!

And partly because some DOO-DOO showed me a picture of Jacob hugging edward, and I couldn't look at that poster again. SIGH.

I WONDER WHO IT IS! RACHELCHOOIWANNAKILLYOU


Bernice and Me have a new tradition, and that is to catch the twilight series saga even before it comes out! Yes!!! And we did stick to our traditions this time round haha!

The Harry Potter tradition is to watch it on the actual day, WHICH WE ALSO DID MUAHAHAHA!!

So anyway, this time we went to LIDO to catch it, and had our dinner in the theatre, HAHAHAHAHHA!

The idea was to block out Bella, but then again, thank goodness I didn't because then it would be the Edward x Jacob love. ARGGGHHHH!!!! DAMNYOURACHEL!!

I THINK I AM GOING TO WIN MY VOLVO!! HAHAHAH Or I would like to think that I would win it LOL!

Sigh, nice shiny silver volvo.........

Bernice and Me posing with our lucky draw tickets! PLEASE LET ME WIN A VOLVO! PLEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!


SHI HUI
I HOPE YOU WATCHED NEW MOON. BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T, I WILL HIT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH THE TWILIGHT POSTER. HAHAHAHAHAH!!

0 comments: