Sunday, December 6, 2009

worse illness of my life

The worse Illness of my life, yet.

It was early 5am, and my head was spinning, my stomach hurt like hell and I felt like throwing up.

The moment daylight came, I got up to make a cup of warm milk for myself, fearing it was gastrict.

WRONG MOVE. Because the milk had me puking and retching all the food from last night. And everytime I threw up, it felt like someone stabbed my stomach with a knife.

It hurt so damn badly I couldn't even get up and tried my best to type a message to some people that I wouldn't be going to school. After replying 2 messages, I was out cold.

I don't know what hit me, but I am willing to bet it came from all the stress and late nights from the week before. I had no one day to rest, everyday was moving around, going out and doing things.

Right now the stomach doesn't hurt, but yea.. feeling really moody, dull, tired and depress. Sigh. The cruise is this Monday, so I hope everything will be fine by then. Can't eat much, thats the worse part.

After the cruise is another torrent of activities and projects.... *faints*

0 comments: