Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chalet with the Jrs.

Chalet with the Jrs.

Right after Bee Hong's Chalet, I went over to Alex's Chalet!

Which was just as awesome, because the place they booked was really nice.


HAHAHAH, me giving my SHI HUI face HAHAHAHHAAHH!!

Welly cam-whoring without us.

Alex, Nigel, Cai xia and Valerie playing beer pong. I hate too much alchohol lately, so I didn't join in LOL.

Alex =) HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Welly, Me and nigel watching the channel 9 Nonya show.

Alex wrapped val in like 8 blankets! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! Damn funny, like some FATTY trying to walk around. Especially when she fell down and couldn't get up.

Having morning breakfast before making our way to Escape theme park.

Yi Wen is so gonna regret this unglam pic man HAHAHAHHAHAH!!






Spamming on go-kart!



OMGGGGG LAAA, while I was going up the slope, my car broke down, and this skinny girl had to push me up the slope.

SUPPER EMBARASSING T.T





I didn't have extra clothes, so I looked after the stuff while the rest queued up for the big splash ride!

HAHAHAh Welly and alex surviving the first slide, and already wet!

Nigel and Valerie coming in after the whole ride! hahahhahahah

Alex and Welly next HAHAHAHAH!!

Taking the viking after it was ready. I screamed till my voice broke. I officially sound like a man now.

NIGEL....... *grits teeth* Subjected me to take the cabin ride. The first slide was no kick, so I branded all sorts of crude hand signs at him, but after the 2nd slide.

I SWORE THAT GUY WAS LAUGHING WHILE I SCREAMED FOR MY LIFE DOWN THE SLIDE =(

He's gonna get it one day.

And valerie was like super brave la, took the cabin ride with me, her 2nd time.

Look at their happy faces. Especially that smug fella wearing grey. That gleeful smile.. AND ALEX DAMMNN YOU MAN!!! YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA SIT NEXT TO ME

BUT YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAADE ME SIT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18yr olds are evil........ EVIL I TELL YOU!!!


=(


Me and val going down the second slide =(

Another fantastic outing hahaha!

0 comments: