Saturday, December 5, 2009

Angel's wine

DEBUT OF NIKON INTO MY GADGET FAMILY!


All credits to my dad who got it for me!

Yes my friends, a new member has arrived and that is the Nikon p6000 Camera! It is one step higher than my brown Sony! With it being a pro-consumer camera and all.

And what better way to debut it by doing a photo shoot! Hahah, Rachel and me helped Peter do a photo shoot for this band. Rachel takes awesome pictures.

I was abit nervous about meeting the dudes, but they were all really nice, so nothing to worry about! hahha, and yes, they can be pretty funny too.

Their band name is called Angel's wine. The p6000 provides more camera functions than your normal portable point and shoot cameras, but I still love my Sony just the same.


Can't wait to use it for outings. After all, I bought the camera for outings in mind. I want to capture nicer photos, I hopefully I can. Got to do alot of reading and studying!

0 comments: