Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Class reunion!

IT'S A CLASS/FAMILY REUNION!!

We may all be from different classes, but we're studying on the same level and STICKING OUR GUM UNDER THE SAME COMPUTER!!!!

So THIS IS DAAA LURVEE AHHAHAH!

This is just random stalker pics of them and me advertising for coke light. You know if I was slim, I would beg coke light to let me advertise for them.

But not now, because a fat person advertising for coke light defeats its purpose and yea, I think I will be rejected. *depress*

"COKE LIGHT! SOO LIGHT!! YOU CAN RUN WITH IT!" That is my copyrighted tagline which I will use if I ever get the chance to create advertisement for coke light.

My stalker photo of the family. Look at them, all grown up and all!

This is Juan Yuan, who is currently attached to a very pretty lady and I'm very proud of him for hooking in such a pretty lady HAHAH!

THIS IS A DRY BAN MIAN!? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? When Hong Ren asked me if I wanted dry/soup, I had to go with dry because he said it was nice and it really was!!! HAHAHHA

Oh wait, was it the new guy Xiang He that intro it? Oh whatever, I found a new awesome food today anway!


COMING UP NEXT! THE KAMPONG PHOTOSHOOT!

0 comments: