Wednesday, April 7, 2010

love tea pie


LOVE.TEA.PIE





Yes the the last entry was rather all doom and gloom and sad and all. BUT! LOL, it doesn't last long and I'm already cringing at that post. So I'll just ignore it.

Todays entry would be......... PIE! Thanks to rach who totally got me hooked on the series SUPERNATURAL, and it made Pie the focal point of my current year. =(

The picture that I used for a title is the peach tea me and Rach shared, hahha. I like teas that have that hint of sweetness and fagrance. Most of the time I am subjected to chinese oolong tea. URRRYUCK!

TA-DAAAAAA!!! PIE! LOL. Actually I thought was pie but I saw the shop name and it was actually tarts. Heh heh *nervous* hope no one noticed it T.T

Hmmm, sadly the pie was no AWESOMEOMGCANDIEFORPIE. But the price is OMGCANDIE.

So my search for a pie shop is on! which reminds me of that time in melbourne where they had a shop called I love pie or something....


Benjamin aiming for poster biy for the pie shop LOLOLOL! And wing kit, having his private zen moment.

Clash of the titans was sadly a let down, though I thought the effects were okay, like Pegasus the horse wasn't some douchebag.

AHHH!! WanLing's bday party is on sunday, there are reservations to be done and I'm trying to see if they have anything special to offer for birthdays. BUSSSY! But awesome =)

0 comments: