Monday, April 12, 2010

WanLing's 20th bday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANLING! LAUGH ALL YOU WANT... BECAUSE....


While you gleefully partake in your 20th ceremony, eating all that cake and muching on those fries, you hadn't realised that you have been officially kicked out of the 19s club.

And thus have been accepted in the 20s club with all those loser 20yr olds!! HAH!

Okay I am done. NOOOW WHERE WERE WE?


*continue*

If you had asked me what I was going to have on the night of Wan Ling's bday celebration, I will tell you that I'm gonna have pasta and fried calamari, and smoothies and ice creams.

Then for your added benefit to see your face turn green, I will add in my own dishes, HAHA!

BUT on the 2nd night before the birthday party, I had fallen terribly ill with a fever of 39.5 which crippled my stomach and my ability to eat for a day.

So when I did recover and wobbled to Holland Village for the rooftop party, I... could only stomach....


Corn food. Because I am not allowed to eat fried oily stuff, nor cold stuff for fear of the relaspe from my cold.

And thus I got KARMA-SLAPPED right in my face for tormenting those kiddos. Yup. Nice setting, nice food. Food that I like, and yea... corn soup. Mighty pathetic. HAIZ.

But I felt super loads better and recharged after seeing all of them! Hahaha, I feel like the little kid on christmas morning.

It was my first time eating there, but I came across it, so I decided to book it for the event. However in a way it wasn't very good because the place was too hot and stuff. No wind.

Everyone was pretty tired looking, one just out for the weekend from army, 2 others out from FOC, work and stuff.

WE CAN SURVIVE THIS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My energy level was like 15% so I didn't take much pictures. Sucks to be sick on a friend's birthday! T.T

0 comments: